Thursday, June 28, 2007

oops...

I've been dying to get comments from people on my blog, but I put the setting on for members only to leave me a comment! Sorry about that. EVERYONE can leave a comment now :) Work is still good as of late. I'm still thriving in the IT department at the Norton. Tomorrow I get my first paycheck :) I'm going to the Marilyn Manson and Slayer concert and I'll be buying tickets to see the Goo Goo Dolls on August 3rd. I am soo excited! I lost my phone for a day and a half and nearly had a heartattack. I didn't realize how big a part a cell phone played in my life... I thought about changing my phone number sometime soon once I start school. I need a swift kick to get me to read the "summer reading" that I was doing so well on before. The fourth of July is coming up and I have no clue what I want to do... Lois might invite me to come to the 4th on Flagler I don't know who else is coming. Well I'll write later :)

No comments: