Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Finally able to breathe

Alright! It's been a while but I I'm settled in and ready for the semester ahead *and whatever little quirks come in between.* I've gotten so much done since mom left and I'm feeling good about that. I lost my FSU Card which by the way is equivalent to my LIFE so I had a hell of a time trying to get everything back to normal and on track again. I'm on another scholarship search and I'm meeting some pretty cool people....no friends yet, but that will come with some time and comfort. I'm pretty sure that this semester will be a good one. Me and mike are going to spend some time together for our fourth year anniversary :) I've come a long way as a female, friend and a human being. I expect it to only get better once I start making STRAIGHT A's... well at least try to :)Biology for non majors, enc 1101, german I and german cinema are my classes for this fall. I'll be fairly busy studying and doing yoga at the gym. It's almost together and I love it.

No comments: