Friday, August 3, 2007

beautiful

The Goo Goo Dolls concert was just that... beautiful. I use to find myself refusing to play their CD's out of fear of me getting sick of them... And Tonight I saw them for the FIRST TIME EVER... I will hold that with me for the rest of my life. I don't think I've ever cried so much! I could have made river! haha. Sarah was really sweet too. She bought me a goo goo dolls poster for my birthday tonight. I opened it up in the car and started to cry again. The Goos are truely my favorite band in the universe and I'm glad I got at least see Sarah and Zack and be with Mike... This was so incredibly important to me. No other band can reach Goo status in my head. They took me back to the 90's when things were all good! I think the line that got me going was "There's nothing we can do about, the things we have to do without, the only way to feel again is let love in..." Oh yeah...that's when the water works started.

"Yeah! You have become, Yeah you have become- Beautiful"

No comments: