Monday, July 23, 2007

August 20th

The date that I am dying to approach. My spirit for the summer is gone because of my belief that I will be totally broke with college, and because I have a boyfriend that is difficult to keep up with between two jobs :) The Goo Goo Dolls are my ALL TIME FAVORITE BAND IN THE UNIVERSE!! And I may just give the tickets away because my wonderful bf decided to forget and work on that night :) I keep adding smiley faces just to have a cue to not cry haha.

I hate being a girl sometimes because I get so moody and it drives me crazy. Maybe I will go to the concert and get stranded their trying to hitch a ride home like my loser friends do. I should call some people at 11:30 at night and tell them to pick me up.... man I hate Dennis.

The museum is awesome. The exhibition is August 2nd and I'll have my art done by tomorrow. I feel so accomplished when I'm their and I love the people I work with (with of course a few exceptions) But I realized that it does me no good to deprive myself of rest over the summer... no matter how bad it seems I need money. I won't do this to myself again (yeah...wait till next summer :P ) haha.

My rant is complete.

No comments: